Friday, September 24, 2010

Gaspari SuperPump MAX


Mostly everyone has heard of this product.  Maybe you have heard of it as SuperDump250 for it's ability to make you shit for days, or know it was SuperShit250 since it doesn't seem to work for you.  Known for it's "skin tearing muscle pumps, roadmap vascularity and explosive workouts!"  To be honest with you, skin tearing muscle pumps don't sound too enthusing. But boy oh boy was I wrong.  I took this 30 minutes before workout on an empty stomach.  Let's just say the drive to the gym was one to remember.  I experienced pretty bad twitches while driving making me almost want to punch out my windshield when I came to a halt during construction, but hey I held my cool and finally made it to the gym.  Today was back and bi's and it couldn't have came on a better day.  They nailed it dead on with explosive workouts.  I pumped out so many bent-over rows followed by a few million pull-ups.  It just didn't want to end.  I would have to give this product a solid 10/10 and would recommend anyone looking for a pre-workout supplement to give this a go. Give it a shot if you want mind blowing pumps: https://amzn.to/3SHtu3X


5 comments:

  1. i don't know those things always end up tasting like powder to me i suppose you just have to get past that in order to get the nutrition you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, what is your take on creatine? i'm trying to bulk and cut at the same time. would this be a bad idea to use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know if this stuff is legal in europe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that your body can become dependent upon creatine. Any truth to that?

    ReplyDelete