Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fish Oil


Well plain and simple, it doesn't matter the brand, GO BUY FISH OIL!! Fish oil is a supplement that can be taken by kids, elderly, women, men, dogs, cats just about everything. It is used to help out depression, anxiety and many other illnesses. The main benefit from taking fish oil is the benefits it gives to your cardiovascular system. It helps lower blood pressure and raise good cholesterol. It is also said to help prevent cancer which is highly debatable since there is no real data to back it up. Over all, make sure you are getting your daily supplement of fish oil!

22 comments:

  1. Will check this out. might avoid a cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been taking it on and off for a while now (off mostly just cause I end up forgetting haha) and when I take it regularly notice a definite decrease in my heart rate when running on a treadmill. really important especially for people like me that don't eat fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'mma try this shit. I heard it was super good for you and shit a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is something I can totally agree with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :/ I've always heard about fish oil, but never actually felt like looking into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Sounds like I am going to have to get me some fish oil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with this...I take about 500g of fish oil bi-daily so that sooner or later I may begin my transformation into a humanoid fish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been taking dat stuff since grade school and still do

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love fish - back to the roots

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take liquid fish oil, great stuff, doesn't taste too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I always take fish oil capsules to think better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fish Oil is great for you, only, don't break one open cause they reek!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is something I don't mind taking. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dad always told me to use fish oil.. thanks I will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. works miracles, i use the stuff religiously

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've sworn by taking fish oil my entire life.

    ReplyDelete